12.12.2012

Shop Me Now


Lots more up on my Ebay shop. Anyone remember my blue fur gilet? That's up for grabs, as is some new season Zara, vintage shirts, festive lurex and festival-perfect leather bags. Check it out now and if anyone is interested in doing a buy it now or international shipping just contact me via Ebay or leave a comment on here and I'll get back you.

Check out all the items here. Will be selling roughly half of my wardrobe in the upcoming weeks so keep popping back for updates...

5 comments:

  1. adorable!

    Bises,
    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lucy!! I love what you are selling. Actually I just made a bid but then I noticed you may not post it to Spain. I´m from Madrid. Do you think it is possible to ship your clothes? Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog,followed you,hope that you will follow me too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that everything published made a lot of sense.

    But, think on this, suppose you typed a catchier title?
    I mean, I don't wish to tell you how to run your website, however suppose you added a title that grabbed a person's attention?
    I mean "Shop Me Now" is kinda boring. You could peek at Yahoo's front page and watch how they create article headlines to get people interested. You might try adding a video or a related pic or two to get people interested about everything've got
    to say. Just my opinion, it could make your website a little bit more interesting.
    Also visit my web blog samson review

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, nice post...love the way you have presented the whole story...it's
    always good to read and get to know quality stuff...

    Do visit my page and leave a comment if you like any of it...

    Indian Fashion

    ReplyDelete