12.20.2011

Goinggoing-SOLD


These boots from Nelly.com were such a good find but after limping all the way to work depsite wearing 2 pairs of socks I have had to accept they are just too big.  I've already raced onto Nelly.com and ordered a smaller size so if anyone's interested in buying these, leave your details in the comments box.  They are a size 38/UK 5 but come up big so would fit a U.K size 5.5-6 I reckon (I'm a U.K 4.5 so have gone for the 37 this time).

They retail on Nelly.com for €42.95 but as I've worn mine twice I'm selling them for £25.

Let me know if you're interested!

These have now been sold... I did it on a first come first serve basis so apologies to those of you who were interested and missed out.  The boots are still available from Nelly.com now.

xxx

3 comments:

  1. AHHHH I love the Boots!!!

    Tanja

    www.modelovers.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh id love to buy them right away
    can i pay with paypal?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. O no! I want them SO badly! I am going to Nelly.com right now!

    Your blog is great, I’d love for you to one day stop by my blog, read my posts and maybe even comment. You’d make my day with doing that!

    On my blog I have did a few days ago a post on some brands (like H&M and Zara) copycatting from huge brands. Is this ok or are H&M and Zara going too far? I’d love to hear your opinion about it!

    Hope to hear soon from you, until then… Merry Christmas!


    Love,

    Rock 'n Style
    http://www.rocknstyleblog.blogspot.com/
    http://twitter.com/RocknStyle/

    ReplyDelete